I'm a native Chinese speaker from Malaysia and having strong background in Malay, English, Hokien and Cantonese.
At the moment I am a personal assistant for Gauss Labs Limited, based in Germany. For the past 15 years, I have been working as a part time translator and I am seeking more opportunities in this field. I mainly translate and proofread in 3 different languages include English, Malay and Mandarin Chinese (both traditional and modern)
The projects I work on cover a wide variety of subjects, such as Chinese herbs articles, legal documents/agreements, Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDSs), websites, travel articles and more.
I have a bachelor degree in Management, majoring in Marketing and minoring in Psychology and Malay Language. Feel free to contact me with any questions you might have. I will answer any questions and I will even do a small test, if necessary.
I CAN SPEAK ,WRITE ,MULTI LANGUAGE LIKE ENGLISH ,SPANISH ,KOREANS, HINDI ,GERMAN ,,RUSSIAN ,LATIN ,LAO ,FRENCH ,ARABIC ,ESTONIAN, CHINESE (TRADITIONAL) ,KURDISH, PORTUGUESE ,PERSIAN, CHINESE (SIMPLIFIED), ITALIAN, PASHTO, UZBEK ,GEORGIAN, HUNGARIAN ,FINNISH,KAZAKH,LATVIAN, TURKISH,HEBREW,SWEDISH,ARMENIAN, JAPANESE , DANISH,DUTCH, FILIPINO,BURGARIAN,VIETNAMESE , UKRAINIAN,SLOVENIAN, ROMANIAN,SWAHILI,SERBIAN,IRISH,SLOVAK,AFRIKAANS, BENGALI,GREEK,THAI ,ENGLISH (USA),PUNJABI, MONGOLIAN, SERBIAN ,BELARUSIAN,TAMIL,TELUGU,ODIA, ETC.
Five years involvement in the field of translation. Translated roughly 300,000 words in the last 18 months through agencies and some private clients. I also have experience with subtitle translation. My CAT tool of choice is SmartCat, but I also have skills in using Trados, MateCat and Google Translator Toolkit.
My portfolio that includes my CV and some of my translation samples can be accessed from this link for your reference and further consideration.
I would like to work as a Freelance Translator and would like you to be considered for your organization. I am sure that may knowledge in translation from English to Malay will be very beneficial for your organization and I will surely be an asset to your company.
Here is a summary of my experience and knowledge:
• More than 3 years of experience in working as a translator and I cannot see myself working in any other field because I enjoy my work.
• Excellent communication skills and keep enhancing them as they are important in this field and I bring this in my work everyday.
• I am confident and positive personality and this makes it easier for people to get along with me. In translating, personality is as important as the ability to translate the language that is being written or spoken.
Thank you so much for considering my application.
SEAtongue is an authorized translation and localization provider based in South East Asia with offices worldwide offering services with 12 years of experience in compliance with the data protection laws and regulations. We are an active member with the ATA and ISO - 17100 certified, our team is In-country, in-house linguists and our rates are competitive.
Our experience allows us to offer Asian translation services across a huge variety of industries including:
* Asian IT Translation Services.
* Asian Automotive Translation Services.
* Asian Telecommunications Translation Services.
* Asian Engineering Translation Services.
* Asian Consumer electronics Translation Services.
* Asian Marketing Translation Services.
* Asian Medical/biotech Translation Services.
* Asian Legal Translation Services.
To learn more about us, kindly visit our website at https://seatongue.com/
Or you can check our company profile at https://goo.gl/6z43hR
English (native), Malay (native) and Spanish (basic conversational).
I am a Singapore citizen currently living in Mallorca, Spain with my family and working as a Translator for a Valencian startup for a SuperApp.
I am a certified freelance translator based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, with more than one year of experience. Most of my work revolves around medical translation.
- Countless informed consent forms, emergency/ patient ID cards, national pharmaceutical guidelines, information leaflets for patients, research questionnaires, etc
- Medical apps (two, one of which is in progress as of October 2019)
- Birth and marriage certificates, import export permits
- SDL Trados 2019 (moderate skills, I'm able to translate, review, and generate/ utilise TM)
The biggest chunk of my work comes from Singapore, where there is a significant Malay-speaking population. My clients keep coming back to me with tons of files each time, which I take to be a testament to the quality of my work.
If you would like to know more about the services that I provide, drop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. I endeavour to respond within 30 mins to an hour.
I am a native Malay Translator, Transcriber and Reviewer with the ability to translate written documents from a source language to a target language as well as transcribing speech audio into a written document. A quick learner when it comes to new things and flexible when challenges arise. Can communicate effectively with people from all backgrounds.
I will help you get Top-Notch Quality Translation from English to Malay (and vice versa)
I'm a home based Translator and Transcriber in English- Malay language pair. I translated (human translation) and localize more than 30,000 words previously, in several freelance platform of various area of translation, from mobile apps (in-app and description), landing page, health, beauty and fitness and many others.
Don't hesitate to reach out to me. I will help you translate and localize your document with the utmost precision.
Good day everyone! I am a native Malaysian Chinese, offering a range of professional and high quality solutions for my client.
My focus are the quality and the commitment to the deadline.
By considering on the quality, flexibility, time of fixing the outputs or even re-doing, I believe I can provide more value for the money to you in the end of the project.
I have obtained the certification to be a translator from INSTITUTE OF TRANSLATION & BOOKS (ITBM).
1) Linguistic Solution (7 Years Experience) - translation, editing, proofreading,
localisation, interpretation, subtitling, transcription, etc.)
(English, Malay, Indonesian, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Mandarin, Cantonese, etc.)
2) Web Research (4 Year Experience)
3) Apps & Software Testing Solution (2 Year Experience)
- QA testing (Dekstop and Android)
4) Engineering Solution (3 Year Experience)
- Civil Engineering (Bill of Quantities, Calculation, Drawings etc.)
5) Many More!!!
Semi-retired experienced multi-asset hedge/arbitrage fund operator, with strong skills in technical + fundamental analysis, firm understandings in multi-market behaviors and killer trade instincts. In-depth training and practice in Propaganda Marketing, with excellent market behavioral anticipation and analysis. Presently freelancing as a professional linguist, having translated more than 1 million source words across an array of fields ranging from business and finance, to sports, fashion and gaming, all whilst enjoying life's lemons and lemonades.
From a humble beginning as a subtitle translator, I grew the passion of this industry and attained transferable skills in language project and client management.
Time is an essence, and so does loving your work while doing it.
I would describe myself as someone who is honest, caring, intelligent, hardworking, and ambitious. I have a great sense of humor. I am an easy going person & don’t get easily disturbed by down’s in my life. I a spiritual person & have a good library of best spiritual books. I also enjoy travelling, watching movies, going out for dinner, and having great intellectual conversations
I am a Malaysian Chinese with excellent language proficiency in Malay, Chinese (Simplified and Traditional) and English. With over 20 years of experience in translation and copywriting, I am confident that I can always produce high quality work. Currently I am appointed by SAP, Germany as the Malay Language Expert. Besides, I am also the appointed Subject Matter Expert of The Malaysian Insurance Institute.
Freelance Writer, Translator, Editor, Proofreader with over 14 years experiences in Article Writing, translating, editing, copy writing, typesetting, transcreation and solid cohesion with manuscript writer, internal editor, and project manager to maintain publication style. Online and Offline. Possess ACCA Level 2 and Bachelor of Law with freestyle writing to suit all requirement.
My backgrounds are Accounting and Law but I have been taking the task of translating, editing, and reviewing documents for various fields. Some of my major tasks are for legal, life-science, medical device, gaming, and a little bit SEO.
A very senior and experienced translator with relevant professional qualification, who complies with the strictest datelines without compromising on the quality. Have undertaken translation projects covering almost in all major fields as indicated above.
• Graduated with Honours from University of Bradford in Engineering.
• A certified translator from Institut Terjemahan & Buku Malaysia
• Experienced in translating business and technical documents, contracts, books and websites.
A well-presented, polite, articulate and friendly individual who is fully aware of diversity & multicultural issues, hence, able to combine a polite manner with razor-sharp efficiency. An experienced, multi-skilled & reliable freelance translator with a proven ability to translate documents from a source language to a target language. A quick learner who can absorb new ideas & can communicate clearly & effectively with people from all social & professional backgrounds. Flexible in the ability to adapt to challenges when they arise & at the same time remaining aware of professional roles & boundaries.
• Solid experience in translating & subtitling in all areas: business, legal, technical and commercial.
• Possess proven ability to organize, prioritize and multi-task.
• Able to work accurately, detailed, work under tight timeframes.
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and client relation capabilities.
• A calm professional with a flexible and adaptable approach to work.
• Adapt well to challenge, resourceful and flexible.
• Experienced in observing tact and discretion, for dealing with confidential information.
• Computer skills: MS-Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Trados.