* Accuracy and Proficiency in written English and Korean
* Outstanding Searching Skills
* Advanced level in typing-Korean and English
* Excellent Computer Skills : Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint
* CAT Tool : SDL Trados 2017 Freelancer
My specialty fields are
* Marketing (cosmetics, fashion, tourism, food and drink)
* Biomedical Sciences (Translation +800,000 words until now)
And I’m interested in exploring new fields.
I am a translator and proofreader with extensive experience and a confirmed ability to translate effectively from Korean to Russian and vice versa. I have 10+ years of translation experience in various subjects, including Tourism/Travel, Agriculture, Medicine, Economics/Finance, IT, Construction...
I CAN SPEAK ,WRITE ,MULTI LANGUAGE LIKE ENGLISH ,SPANISH ,KOREANS, HINDI ,GERMAN ,,RUSSIAN ,LATIN ,LAO ,FRENCH ,ARABIC ,ESTONIAN, CHINESE (TRADITIONAL) ,KURDISH, PORTUGUESE ,PERSIAN, CHINESE (SIMPLIFIED), ITALIAN, PASHTO, UZBEK ,GEORGIAN, HUNGARIAN ,FINNISH,KAZAKH,LATVIAN, TURKISH,HEBREW,SWEDISH,ARMENIAN, JAPANESE , DANISH,DUTCH, FILIPINO,BURGARIAN,VIETNAMESE , UKRAINIAN,SLOVENIAN, ROMANIAN,SWAHILI,SERBIAN,IRISH,SLOVAK,AFRIKAANS, BENGALI,GREEK,THAI ,ENGLISH (USA),PUNJABI, MONGOLIAN, SERBIAN ,BELARUSIAN,TAMIL,TELUGU,ODIA, ETC.
With more than 15 years’ experience in providing highly accurate translation services for a wide range of clients, I feel confident of my ability to meet your expectations for your translation service. Highlights of my main outcomes include the following
- Serving as a translator for reputable companies including Clifford Chance, Linklaters, Glaxo Smith Kline (GSK), Standard Chartered, Diageo, Lush, Jo Malone, Nealsyard, Penhaligon’s, Lush, Barbour, North London Collegiate School (NLCS) Jeju, Dulwich College Seoul, and other major companies for better understanding in written and verbal communication
- Conducting a high quality of market research reports and industry analysis regarding the regulation & policy information
- Supporting in resolving market access issues on behalf of British companies in the legal & financial (Fintech) sector, autos, pharmaceutical & medical device sector, education sector and others
Thank you for visiting my profile.
As a native Korean, I translate English into Korean. I've worked in the translation field for the past 3 years.
-Specializing in: Medical(general), Clinical Trial, Pharmaceutical, IT localisation, etc.
-Rates per source word
editing/proofreading $0.03 or $15 per hour
-CAT: SDL Trados, MemoQ 8.5, Wordfast 5, Memsource
-Date capacity: 4,000 words(English to Korean)
I have more than 3 years of experience working in CRO related to clinical trials including internal translation of medical documents, proofreading of the clinical trial protocols, ICFs, IRB letters, monitoring reports, safety reports, etc.
For additional information, please refer to my resume. I sincerely thank you for your time and consideration.
Detail-oriented translator with extensive experiences in IT, patent, technical, legal and medical interpretaion as well as art and culinary-related texts, equipped with diverse academic backgrounds including Ph.D, MLS, MA and BA in Art History, Korean Studies, Information Science and Engineering.
Documents of Machinery and Automobile industry (KR>JP, CH>JP) Automobile regulations, Technical materials, Customer questionnaires, Manuals, etc. ⚫ Game Localization(KR>JP, CH>JP) Online games, Smartphone games, Game Manuals, Web pages, QA ,etc. ⚫ Economic Documents (KR>JP, CH>JP, JP>KR) Contracts, etc. ⚫ General Documents (KR>JP, CH>JP, JP>KR) Booklets, Web pages, Materials for tourism, Subtitles, etc.
I have translated for many different organizations including schools, corporations, NGO's and individuals. My clients are greatly satisfied due to my writing ability and dedication to precision and professionalism.
➕Строгость и требовательность к себе
Готова не спать несколько суток, чтобы завершить срочный перевод (так, например, перевела повесть из 18 страниц за 2 дня; за ночь переводила рекламные брошюры в 5-10 страниц)
➕Рациональность, стрессоустойчивость, самоконтроль (в моей жизни было огромное количество негативных ситуаций, до такой степени страшных, что со временем моя выдержка стала титановой, поэтому я отлично контролирую себя, на работе стресс не испытываю никогда)
➕ Умение ценить и благодарить
➕ Уважение окружающих
Сертификат HSK1, TOPIK 3. Волонтер международной службы НГТУ, окончание Волонтёрской школы «BUDDY», волонтер IFOST-2016. Знание корейского языка – продвинутые навыки общения, чтение и перевод - свободно.
Заканчивал университет в Юж.Корее, прожил там более 15 лет. С 14 года пережу время от времени. Перевожу тексты различной тематики: деловая переписка, документооборот, юридические документы, также занимаюсь локализацией программ. Обычно работаю в программе OmegaT, но пришло время воспользоваться данным сервисом.
С 2003 года по настоящий момент возглавляю и координирую проект "GPL Корейско-русский словарь".
На счет цены перевода, пишите, обсудим.
* Punctuality. Versatility. Trust. Reliability.
* Capable of dealing with materials written in English by people from any country and culture
* Compatible with most CAT tools out there
* Adaptable to any condition
* Worked for major Korean companies(Chaebols such as Samsung and LG) as well as Korean government agencies, corporations and institutions, i.e. National Statistical Office, National Assembly, Governors Association of Korea and etc.
How are you?
I'm a native Korean translator.
Over the past 5 years, I translated various contents for IT, Subtitling, Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency, Blockchain related, General Technology and Science, Machinery, Legal & Certification, Financial document, Medical document, and Gaming translation fields.
I'm confident with my English-Korean translating skill and I'm here to help you get your work done!
My work will be submitted in time and the quality will be guaranteed as I am a responsible professional who is aiming for 100% customer satisfaction.
I would like to work with you for a long time with a good friendship.
Graduated Incheon International high school in Korea.
Worked as a technical interpreter in 2014 Incheon Asian Game.
Worked in international school as an interpreter for Korean students.
Have experience of teaching English to kids in Korea.
Have experience of teaching Korean to Vietnamese.
I have worked in the rehabilitation hospital as a Registered Nurse and I am teaching academic English. Also, I study bachelor of English Language and Literature in Cyber Hankuk University of Foreign studies.
Born in Korea, I came to the United States by myself when I was 14, making me fluent in both Korean and English. After studying Chemistry and Linguistics at the University of Chicago. I worked as a laboratory technician in the Wu lab of the Ben May Department for Cancer Biology at the University of Chicago. My passion lies in animal welfare and languages, I'm looking to find work in translation (English/Korean) and transcription. With backgrounds in both sciences and linguistics, I am well versed in both technical and scientific writings, as well as day-to-day writings. As a creative outlet, I like to crochet and make ceramics with 4+ years of experience in each.
Professional Translator (II)
Actively seeking a new opportunity
where I will be able to utilize my skills,
educational background, and ability to
work well with your company, which
will allow me to grow further.
▪ KyungSung University
2019 – 2022
▪ International Interpretation & Translation Association
2018 – 2019
Professional Translator (II)
▪ DanKook University
2007 – 2014
(2 years in ROKAF as aeronautical engineer)
▪ BEEC, TEACHING ENGLISH GRAMMAR
▪ CULCOM, ASSISTANCE MANAGER & SUBTITLER
▪ Language Pair : English to/from Korean
▪ Service : Translation, Proofreading
▪ Expertise : Pharmacy, Medicine, Science, Engineering, IT, Apps, Ads,
Tourism/Travel, Product Manual
▪ Words per Day: 2000 ~ 3000
I am Native Korean, and having lived abroad for over 25 years, I am bilingual in both English and Korean languages. I have senior-level translation experience through working for various MNE clients for over 7 years. Accuracry of translation, competitive pricing and quick turn around is my key to success!
You may reach me at email@example.com
I am a results-oriented Korean translator seeking a
interesting position where I can apply my knowledge and
skills for professional growth.
- blog.cybercure.ai (articles)
- Home Design 3D
- NeuroNation (in-app videos)
- Banners App
- Food Scanner
- Package Tracker by Steve Robertson
- Heart Rate Monitor
- Nexomon 2
- Kenshi (proofreading)
- Girls Chronicle
- Skyrim Enderal (as user translation)
- Solitaire Classic Era
- Word Beach
- Stacky Bird
- Break The Brick
- Translated and made subtitles for Pizza Hut Undenialbly Dairy tribute video
- Translated blockchain whitepapers of Azbit(AZ) and Typerium(TYPE)
- Transcribed Google Sequoia Project_ko_KR
- Translator of Adobe Private Talent Cloud since Aug 2019